Every day is Family Day at BSC Outdoors. We celebrate families at our campground, and encourage you to consider BSC Outdoors as a must see destination for your family traveling to the Missouri Ozarks. We are proud to support families attending military graduations at Fort Leonard Wood. We are located just 14 miles from Fort Leonard Woods’ main gate.
Check out our:
- Family Event Center. Our event center is located next to our camp store and is a great place to kick back and enjoy. You will love that it is fully air-conditioned; has a full kitchen, restrooms, big screen TV, and seating for up to 50 people. A great place for family functions while you are here.
- Deluxe cabins rental discount. We offer a mid-week 5% cabin rental discount to military families attending graduations at Fort Leonard Wood. (Sunday through Thursday) Our Cabins are open from mid-April through October 31
- Tent and RV campsites discount: We offer a 10% (Sunday through Thursday campsite discount) to military families attending graduations at Fort Leonard Wood.
- VIP 10% discount on family tours in our deluxe Air-conditioned Shuttle bus to area attractions to include:
- Cherokee Encampment Certified Historic Site on the Trail of Tears National Historic Trail tour
- Old Stage Coach Stop Museum tour, Route 66 Tour (Bridge at Devil’s Elbow and Elbow Inn & BBQ Pit tour)
- Spring Tours to Roubidoux Spring, Shanghai Spring and Boiling Spring in Pulaski County.
- Don’t have time to camp ask about our “Family Day Pass” so you can enjoy our campground.
- Call for details (573) 337-0543, advance reservations required for all tours.