* Add a person: Additional fees apply for more than 2 people staying in the cabin. Each additional person staying in the cabin over the age of 7 years old is $10 per night extra. Children 6 years old and under are free.
Each cabin is just a short distance from the beautiful Gasconade River and your next great outdoor adventure.
Our cabins are very popular for family vacations and those attending Military graduations at Fort Leonard Wood. Our Cabins are well maintained with heat and air, equipped with TV, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, shower and flush toilet. Please note that pillows, pillow cases and bed sheets provided for the master bed room only, no blankets or maid service provided.
Our cabins are available 1 May through 30 October. Each cabin is just a short distance from the beautiful Gasconade River and your next great outdoor adventure. A minimum two-night consecutive stay required. A minimum three-night consecutive stay required on holiday weekends.
Our cabins are very popular, so reserve early!
Note: Sorry no smoking or pets in our cabins.
- Queen bed & full size sleeper sofa
- Heat and air conditioning
- TV (Dish Network)
- Refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot
- Indoor plumbing
- Fire ring
- Picnic table
- Camp grill
- For your safety we enforce the Local Fire Marshalls Occupancy Rules and Regulations.
- Bed sheets, two pillows, and pillow cases provided for master bed room only, no blankets or maid service provided.
- Children under age 5 – Free.
- A minimum two-night consecutive stay required.
- A minimum three-night consecutive stay holiday weekends.
- Check in time is 2:00 PM. Checkout time is 11:00 AM.
- $40.00 cleaning deposit refundable at check-out.
- Cancellation Policy: We require 100% deposit for our camping, lodging, floating and group packages to guarantee availability. On non-holiday weekends/weekdays, if you cancel 14 days prior to your reservation date we will refund your deposit minus a $30 processing fee. On holiday weekends/weekdays, you will need to cancel 21 days prior to your reservation date for a refund minus a $30.00 processing fee. If you cancel your reservation any time AFTER the stated cancellation deadlines shown above this will result in the full deposit amount forfeited. If river flooding is an issue and it is not float-able there will not be a refund for the cabin reservation. Your deposit will go on a rain check good for one year.
Looking for something to do while you camp with us?
Reserve a Canoe, Raft, Kayak, Tube, or Jon Boat for a leisurely fun float trip on the Gasconade or Big Piney Rivers.