* Add a person: Additional fees apply for more than 2 people staying in the cabin. Each additional person staying in the cabin over the age of 5 years old is $10 per night extra. Children 4 years old and under are free.
Each cabin is just a short distance from the beautiful Gasconade River and your next great outdoor adventure.
Our cabins are very popular for family vacations and those attending Military graduations at Fort Leonard Wood. Cabins are well maintained with heat and air, equipped with TV, refrigerator, kitchen stove, microwave, coffee pot, cooking utensils to include pots, pans, and silverware, shower and flush toilet. Bed linens are provided for master bed room only, and no maid service.
We have four cabins that are like new! Cabins are available 1 May through 30 October. Each cabin is just a short distance from the beautiful Gasconade River and your next great outdoor adventure. A minimum two-night consecutive stay required. A minimum three-night consecutive stay required on holiday weekends.
Our cabins are very popular, so reserve early!
Note: Sorry no smoking or pets in our cabins.
- Queen bed & full size sleeper sofa
- Heat and air conditioning
- Dish Network-TV
- Kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee pot, and cooking utensils (pots, pans, and silverware)
- Indoor plumbing
- Fire ring
- Picnic table
- Camp grill
- For your safety we enforce the Local Fire Marshalls Occupancy Rules and Regulations.
- Bed linens are provided for master bed room only, and no maid service.
- Children under age 5 – Free.
- A minimum two-night consecutive stay required.
- A minimum three-night consecutive stay holiday weekends.
- Check in time is 2:00 PM. Checkout time is 11:00 AM.
- $40.00 cleaning deposit refundable at check-out.
- Cancellation Policy: We require 100% deposit for our camping, lodging, floating and group packages to guarantee availability. On non-holiday weekends/weekdays, if you cancel 14 days prior to your reservation date we will refund your deposit minus a $30 processing fee. On holiday weekends/weekdays, you will need to cancel 21 days prior to your reservation date for a refund minus a $30.00 processing fee. If you cancel your reservation any time AFTER the stated cancellation deadlines shown above this will result in the full deposit amount forfeited. If river flooding is an issue and it is not float-able there will not be a refund for the cabin reservation. Your deposit will go on a rain check good for one year.
Looking for something to do while you camp with us?
Reserve a Canoe, Raft, Kayak, Tube, or Jon Boat for a leisurely fun float trip on the Gasconade or Big Piney Rivers.