To our loyal camping and floating families: First and foremost, we hope you and your families are well, healthy and safe. In an effort to do our part, for the safety of our staff and the camping and floating population during this Coronavirus outbreak, we would like to inform you of the following:
1. We have reviewed local, state and CDC guidelines with our staff and have outlined our plan to keep the camp office, event center, cabins, restrooms, and showers sanitized as appropriate for your safety.
2. In addition, after thoughtful consideration BSC Outdoors has chosen to postpone our opening date to May 15th, 2020 weather permitting and with the input from our local and state health department officials. Modifications to our activity schedule, event center usage, float and bus schedules may be required. Please be patient as we navigate these unchartered waters together. We are working hard getting the campground ready, the store stocked and boats ready to promote families having clean, outdoor good old fashion fun here at BSC Outdoors!.
3. We are now taking reservations in preparation to the 2020 summer camping and floating season. You may make online reservation requests from our web site www.bscoutdoors.com or call us at (573)759-7294. We are accepting credit card deposits by telephone,
4. Currently our bathrooms, showers and event center and office will be locked and closed to foot traffic until May 1, 2020.
5. Please plan on getting out this summer in the fresh air at one of our spacious riverside camp spot or on a relaxing float trip on the Gasconade or Big piney Rivers. The one thing we can take from these trying times is the need to enjoy our family in the great outdoors!
6. We are here to guide you, answering any questions or just talk – don’t be afraid to call us at 573.759.7294 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Please share this information with friends on social media. Many regards from: Larry, Gayle, Jesse, Jenn, Aundrea, Grant, Grace and our dedicated Staff at BSC Outdoors.
Larry Helms – Owner BSC Outdoors
18700 Cliff Rd
Dixon, MO 65459